Greetings, dear readers. As always, I am extremely behind on tags, so I’m going to try and catch up on them these following days/weeks/months/years/infinity.
I was tagged for this awesome tag by the ever awesome Kiersten. Check out her answers for the tag! They’re hilarious and so very awesome.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers and let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- Give your nominees ten questions.
Behind The Awesome Blogger Award
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated – “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
If you could choose any job to have in the world (fictional or real) what would it be and why?
How do people manage to pick one job? This is hard. It’d be awesome to be an author because they get to create worlds and stories and share it with people, who keep these worlds and stories inside of their heads, so it basically kinda almost becomes real. I’d also want to be an artist because they get to make art. And that’s awesome.
Who is your favorite booktuber/blogger?
I have too many favorites.
- Sophia Ismaa Writes
- Smudged Thoughts
- Once Upon a Spine
- Yes More Blogs
- Another Book in the Wall
Why did you decide to start blogging?
The unicorns beckoned me.
I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I started my first blog on a school field trip where they told us to start a blog. Spinette started her first blog on the same field trip. We were in seperate groups, and it just so happened that we both made unicorn-based blogs. It also just so happens that there’s not much to say on unicorn-based blogs and they both died pretty quickly.
We all have literary passports, where is yours stamped the most?
I want to go everywhere!
But the issue is that while most places are awesome to read about, I’d rather not visit because I’d rather not have near-death experiences myself. I’ll leave that to the professionals.
My passport would be stamped the most with Red London stamps from the Shades of Magic Trilogy.
What’s your Harry Potter name? Use this generator to find out!
Araminta Wood. (A Really Minty Wood. I’m wearing mint chapstick. *Shrugs*)
What are some of your guilty pleasures? Whether they are book-related or not.
- CHOCOLATE. I’ll eat any kind of chocolate, but I prefer the dark variety.
- Reading when I should probably be doing homework.
- Staying up late to finish a book when I should probably be sleeping.
- Blogging when I should probably be doing homework.
What is something that you love about your blog?
There are many things that I love about my blog.
- I love connecting with people from all over the world about shared interests.
- I love being random and writing weird posts.
- I love how my writing has improved since I’ve started this blog. (Practice makes better, after all.)
- I love reading the spam comments.
What is your favorite post that you have personally done?
I love Solving all Your Stupid Problems. It’s a perfect example of a really weird post. And I liked feeling helpful, since, you know, I’ve solved all your stupid problems.
I’m just going to sneakily steal all of Kiersten’s questions because I’m currently trying to write seven posts in a day (*nervous laughter*) to schedule for when I go to New York tomorrow for a week for my cousin’s wedding. (*more nervous laughter*) Yeah? Did I kinda accidentally forget to tell you guys and procrastinate on my post scheduling? The answer: Kinda totally yes.
Anyway. On to the nominees!
P.S. I also haven’t packed…