I was nominated for this award by the amazing Sophia Ismaa Writes. Go check out her blog because she’s simply amazing.
P.S. Sophia nominated me for this in February, so apologies for being extremely overdue. If this were a library, my fine would be quite hefty.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
It’s an award given to bloggers who bring creativity, sunshine, and positivity to the lives of readers.
- First of all, thank the blogger who has nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
Nominate 11 more blogs, who you think should be given this award.
- List the rules and the logo of the award on your post or in your blog.
1) What is something that excites you these days?
So many things excite me! Cactus, kittens, Iceland, bronze thread, dark chocolate, mint, new food (especially desserts), SUGAR, new music, old music, etc.
2) What is your spirit animal?
Me (To Google): What, exactly, is a spirit animal?
Google: ………[definition of a spirit animal]…….. Got it?
Me: I’m still confused…
My Patronus is an adder?
3) What is the best advice someone has given you?
I can’t remember. This is worrisome.
4) What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now?
Gah. What have you done? You’re going to make me share my first blog post?!
*Melts in embarrassment*
This is the blogging equivalent of your parents showing your classmates your baby pictures.
Okay, so many things wrong with this. First, it wasn’t even on the home page. I didn’t know the difference between the home page and a post. Second, it wasn’t put in a category and it was tagged with only “home page”. Third, ~two hundred posts later, I’m glad my writing style has improved.
5) What is your favorite post ever written?
6) Which philosopher just gets you?
7) Where are you from?
I was born in Canada, but I grew up in a smallish town in Michigan and I recently moved to a different, slightly larger but still smallish town in Michigan and I left Spinette behind. *quiet weeping*
8) What inspired you to start blogging?
My very first blog was started two years ago on a school field trip and it died in about three weeks. You could say my teacher inspired me to start blogging.
9) Who is your favourite person in the world and why?
Spinette because she’s awesome.
10) How would the people closest to you describe you?
It depends who you ask. If you ask Scorpion, he’d say annoying. If you ask my friends, they’d
hopefully say that I’m quiet, but funny.
11) Invent your own question and answer it!
The answer is moaning iguanas.