I’m not one to flaunt around my femininity, but when I do, it’s with a purse. Some girls don’t like purses, but within my purse, I always have things that I need, such as earbuds for when the insides of my ears get cold, chapstick for glossing my always-dry lips, or spare change for a nice jingling sound at Christmas, only 11 and half months away.
So, what do I have in my purse?
- My phone
- My ID
- Three mechanical pencils
- Two Chapstick
- A random highlighter I stole from an office
- Spare change (eight dollars, six quarters, five dimes and two pennies)
- A single dream-catcher earring
- Two pens (one used to write in blue, but it is out of ink)
- A scrunchie that I never use
- My “bookmark” (basically a hollowed bag of gummies folded hot dog style to serve as a page holder)
- A purple eraser
- And a paper for some dentist thing
Honestly, I don’t remember what the paper is for exactly. It’s for the smiles are everywhere program that helps people with no dental insurance. But I have dental insurance…
It was actually for getting the free mints they were serving with the papers.