Greetings, people of the universe! I should probably be finishing my summer homework… but here we are.
I was nominated by the unique and awesomazing (which is totally a word) Have You Ever Noticed? You nonexistent guys should check out this hilarious blog that points out all the things you’ve never noticed about your life.
- First of all, thank the blogger who has nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
Nominate 11 more blogs, who you think should be given this award.
- List the rules and the logo of the award on your post or in your blog.
- What is one dish you like to cook?I have no idea how to cook. I can make cereal, toast, and pb&j. Of those measly three, cereal is my favorite. (FROSTED MINI WHEATS. GIVE ME.)
- How would you describe your favorite pair of shoes?Suede, tan-colored combat boots with faded soles that haven’t fallen apart yet.
- What is the best thing that you did last week?I walked through a forest. (But this “forest” was next to a highway, so the illusion was kinda broken by the sound of the cars honking and rushing around.) It was a ton a fun and it smelled really good.
- If you could have lunch with one author (living or dead) who would it be and why?Leigh Bardugo because she created Six of Crows.
- What kind of snack do you like to add to your ice cream?Whipped cream. Whipped cream is basically warm ice cream. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
- Also, whipped cream is totally a snack.
- If you could return to any decade and visit a movie set, which would you like to see and why?Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It’s my favorite movie and I’d love to see the magic in real life.
- Harry Potter because Hogwarts.
- I just finished watching Les Miserables yesterday and I loved it, so I’d like to see that set as well.
- What is a song that makes you smile?Mama by My Chemical Romance.
- “Mama, we’re all going to die.” The lyrics just make me happy.
- What advice would you give to your younger self?Try cotton candy. I swear you’ll love it.
- What is one food you just can’t eat?Mayonaise.
- Story time!
- One time, my cousin went to a restaurant with her coworkers and she had pasta with alfredo. She adored it, so she wanted to recreate it for us. Except there was one mixup. She thought that the alfredo was mayonaise. I was skeptical because I HATED mayonaise, but her excitement was contagious, so we couldn’t wait for the weekend when she would make us this delicious pasta. She went out and purchased the igredients and made dinner for the entire family that weekend and she was so proud.
- But the pasta was heaped with mayonaise and I gagged at the first bite. My dad made me finish the entire bowl.
- If you can earn a gold medal in any sport, what would it be and why?I seriously doubt that I’d ever get an aluminum medal in a sport, let alone a gold one. I’m very unathletic. So, my sport is waffle consumption.
- What is something you wish you could add to your blog and why?Animations! I don’t have the time or equipment to do them, but I think animations would go wonderfully with a lot of our posts.