1. Get a square piece of paper
2. Fold the paper in half 4 ways along the lines
3. Pinch two of the sides together making a triangle.
4. Now for a hard part. Push the top crease to the middle to form a diamond type shape.
5. Do the same with the bottom crease. You should end up with a diamond shape, kind of like the diamond when folding an origami boat.
6. Fold the left and right corners to the middle crease.
7. Turn it over and do the same on the other side.
8. Fold the top flap down.
9. Unfold everything to get to the diamond shape again. There should be creases where it’s marked.
10. From there, take the bottom flap, where the three creases meet and prop it up. It should stay on its own.
11. Fold from where the creases are to the middle.
12. Turn it over and do the same to the other side to get elongated diamond shape.
13. Fold the diamond in half vertically on both sides, but in different directions.
14. Fold the bottom corners up on both side. How high or low depends on how big or small you want the wings to be.
15. Pat down one of the things sticking up and refine the wings.
You have now completed your swan. Good luck taking care of it!
Here is a list. A certain someone gave me this idea.
Introducing: Little Things I Enjoy!
- Giving myself pep talks in the bathroom.
- Laughing at my own jokes.
- Putting wet socks on my forehead.
- This the best thing ever! You guys should try it!
- Playing with the webs on my cheeks
- Twisting my hair
- Eating my hair, seemingly unknowingly
- Dramatically taking off my clothes
- Eating bananas from the other end
- This is how monkeys eat bananas
- Making mini ubiquitous white birds with the art of origami
- tapping random things
- spinning random things (that can be spun)
- swallowing sticks of butter
- They taste salty sometimes
- Staging fictional conversations with POI’s
- I know other people do this too
- Acting like Arachnid
- It’s really fun, glaring at people and collecting odd objects
- Looking at the dates on pennies to see if its recent
- Paying for food with Canadian Money
- Fantasizing about biting other people’s nails
- Especially those people who have those super duper long nails in the World Records
- Scratching myself
- Pondering why I don’t consider Arachnid to be a POI
- Staring at things and imagining black holes to be there
- Doing office chair yoga poses
- It’s also part of my therapy
- Pondering why Arachnid put me into therapy in the first place
- snapping my fingers
- People with low, deep voices
- Doing funny faces in the mirror
- cutting potato chip bags to discover if the ratio to air and chip is just right
- I didn’t take Algebra for nothing, now did I?
- Wearing clothes at the mall then leaving them all in the changing room as decoration
- The cliche old perverted man in anime
- Eating rice, soup and ice cream with chopsticks
- Key changes in songs
- para-bam para-bam para-bop para-bop para-bam
- Blue dyed hair
- I’ve been thinking about it…
- Using Sour Punch Straws (a type of candy) to drink things
- Wondering why the world hasn’t ended yet
- Petting jealous people
- If you read my post “Dogs” you’ll see why
- Watching the effortless motion of cashiers scanning items
- People touching me
So I guess that is it for my list. Comment the little things you like below! There is really no good way to end this… so this is the end.