Ahh, summer. Endless days of heat, mosquitos, and boredom. This boredom that comes with summer can inspire otherwise normal people to do crazy, radical things.
Scorpion Weaver, my little brother, has applied for a job at TheWebWeavers. Otherwise known as this blog. I don’t think he completely understands what a resume is supposed to do…
If you can’t read his handwriting, which I assume is most of the human population, I’ll transcribe it here.
Cons for hiring Scorpion Weaver
- Will blame everything on Arachnid Weaver
- bad at writing
- Cannot spell properly
- smells funny
- will spin if given the opportunity
- will eat all of you cookies, WHERE ARE You HIDING THEM, I will find them
- may lose all of your readers
- will pelt you with questions
- will ask you for help (make you write the posts for him)
- his handwriting is very bad.
Pros for hiring Scorpion Weaver
He also wrote a poem…
A page for..
.long footed birds!
A very bad poem by Scorpion
Birds, they are the living
plane of the sky. Birds they
fly, birds they die. Birds cannot
see glass, oh what a sad
sight. Birds they can be
gross. Birds, they eat worms,
eww! Oh Birds I am sad
to see you go, birds
I wish you could stay
longer, but I must hibernate.
Well, what do you think readers? Should we hire Scorpion?
A Note: I’m currently in Bangladesh for a three-week trip and I won’t be back until July 15, 2018, so I won’t be able to reply to your lovely comments until I get back.