Greetings, dear nonexistent readers! It’s been a minute. Or several minutes.
School is quite a time-suck. I’m pretty sure I haven’t had time to breathe or sleep in the last *checks watch* nine months. That was quite a roller coaster. Well, now it’s two days into summer, I’ve graduated high school (*terror*), and I’m very bored without school (it’s a love-hate relationship). Hopefully I’ve retained some of my blog-writing ability after so long.
A lot’s happened in the last year that I’ve been missing from the blogosphere.
- I wrote a lot, but I wrote no fiction or fun things. Just pages and pages and pages of college essays. So much writing and editing.
- I got rejected from all of my top choice colleges and my self-esteem left the college application process quite battered.
- Instead, I’m going to a college I hadn’t really considered, but with quite a bit of scholarship money (Wooo!!). The campus is gorgeous and I’m excited for this fall. (But wow did making a college decision make me nauseous for two months.)
- EXAMS (So glad they’re over). The way I had seven this year (well six so far, I still have one left in a week) and I studied less than previous years.
- I got a summer job I’m really excited for!
- I did not read many books *cries*
- I’m going to become an adult in a few days (*TERROR*)
So yeah, just some general life updates. I’m hoping that I can blog more this summer (but, unfortunately, I’m probably going to drop off the face of the Earth again when college starts).