Many thanks to the amazing Yes more blogs for tagging me. All you lovely marshmallows, go follow this amazing blogger! I love his writing style, it’s like a conversation.
The Rules (That I’m Totally Following Exactly)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
For the 2018 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Again this year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.) Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
- Interview/Q&A. Answer the questions provided by the blog nominating you
and leave questions for your nominees.
- What is your favorite place?
- My favorite place is either the library for being so ridiculously awesome or Disney World for being the place of my happiest memories. Or maybe the house I grew up in for being so beautiful. I have lots of favorite places.
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, who would it be?
- Keefe Sencen from Keeper of the Lost Cities. He’s my favorite book character and I’d love to meet him. He has a wicked sense of humor.
- Your most used phrase or word?
- Lovely. I use it far too much, but to be fair, it is an awesome word.
- What is the best part of blogging?
- Commenting and having conversations! I love talking to people all over the world about writing and books and blogging and a whole slew of random stuff.
- Name something that makes you laugh.
- Shipping individual sugar cubes in the mail.
- How do you relax?
- What do you want to achieve this month?
- I want to finish a short story. (Update: The short story has been completed as of 7/23/18)
- What is the best song you’ve ever heard?
- Would you rather fly or read minds?
- Neither? Is that an option. I rather like the ground and I don’t really want to fly and reading minds would be awful. First, there’s the whole moral standpoint. Isn’t it an invasion of privacy? Second, I wouldn’t want to listen to everyone’s thoughts all the time. It’d be so distracting and it wouldn’t leave any room for my own thoughts. I also wouldn’t want to listen to every single thought that people think about me. It probably wouldn’t be good for my self-esteem. But if I had to choose one, I’d go with flying, just to avoid the mind reading.
- Do you believe we control our own fate?
Heyo, peeps! Apologies for not following the rules. It’s Scorpion’s (my brother’s) birthday today, and I’m spending time with him, so there was not enough time for all the rules. Some of the less important ones were forgotten.