I was tagged for this by the amazing Sophia Ismaa Writes a long time ago. Gah, I’m awful at doing tags in a timely manner.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma to celebrate blogs which captivate, inspire and motivate and their respective bloggers who do it with love, passion, and fun.
(That was copy-and-pasted from Sophia’s blog.)
- Put the award/logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions provided by your nominator
Nominate 10-20 people for the award Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Okay, dudes, I’m pressed for time because I’m writing this the day before I’m leaving for a three-week trip and I have not started packing. So I won’t be following all the rules. Sorry.
3 Things About Me
- I’m sleepy. That is a personality trait. Like I am the human version of Sleepy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
- I listen to My Chemical Romance’s album The Black Parade more than seven times a week.
- I love cacti.
- What is the last book you read that made an impact on you?
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult, but I can’t tell you how or why because spoilers.
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? (Weird)
- I’m a really picky eater, so I don’t make a habit of eating strange foods. I recently tried Cole Slaw, which I think is really weird.
- Name two things about blogging you love and two things that irritate you.
- Love: I love making friends in the blogosphere and having in-depth conversations about books.
- Irritate: It’s time-consuming (I’m in the process of writing five-ish posts in a row and it’s hard) and WordPress is glitchy sometimes.
- Take Buzzfeed’s: Everyone Has a British Food That Matches Their Personality Quiz and post your results, food, and description included!
- Recommend a book in one paragraph (3 sentences max)!
- Read Six of Crows. You will love it. Thank me later.
The Best Posts
- Solving all Your Stupid Problems
- My Strange Sense of Humor
- How to Speak TXT (TXT=Text)
- My Odd Little Addictions
A Note: I’m currently on a three-week trip to Bangladesh and I won’t be back until July 15, 2018, so I won’t be able to respond to your comments.