Heyo, nonexistent peeps! I was nominated for The Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Sophia Ismaa Writes. Go check out her blog, guys. She’s got some awesome posts.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- If you reach an old age, what greatest/funniest moment of yourself (so far) will you share with loved ones?
- There are so many funny moments to choose from (I am a clumsy person).
- Once, I was eating breakfast with my friends, and I started gesturing wildly (which I do when the conversation gets intense) and I spilled my orange juice all over my lap. Later, on the same day, I spilled two liters of artificially colored pop on the floor.
- For New Year’s, Spinette threw a party. She told me it was Western-themed, but when I got there, everyone was dressed in ball gowns. She had meant formal attire from the Western side of the globe. So everyone was dressed like it was prom and I was dressed like a cowboy.
- If you could switch two fictional/real characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate films/anime/books/situation?
- I can’t think of anything.
- Nope. Still blanking.
- Do you guys have any ideas?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy or what strange food habits do you have?
- I will always save the best bite of the food for last, which is counterproductive. The idea is that saving the best for last will end the meal on a good note, but usually, by the time I’m done eating everything else, I’m too full to eat the last bite so I end up just not eating it.
- There’s not really a weird food combination that I enjoy because I eat everything separately. Imagine a random pedestrian hands me a plate of mixed vegetables and forces me to eat it because they are holding all my books hostage. This plate of vegetables has asparagus, broccoli, carrots, and kidney beans. I would eat these various vegetables one at a time. So first I would eat all of the asparaguses. Then I would eat all the broccoli. Then the carrots, and then the kidney beans. I’m weird.
- I eat bananas from the side.
- Have You Ever Noticed?
- Navigating Worlds
- It’s Just a Restless Feeling
- Yes more blogs
- Bookish Thoughts
- You are forced to leave WordPress for a year by a mysterious force, but you can’t let your readers know that you will be gone. Who do you ask to pretend to be you?
- Do you like vanilla or chocolate Oreos better?
- Pink lemonade and chocolate milk are delicious beverages, but strange flavor combinations if you think about it (Yes, pink is a flavor). What strange and new, but amazing, flavor combinations can you think of for drinks?