Don’t you just love that alliteration? It just rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it? Well, don’t worry, there is more about my tongue later.
Oh. I’m a whale!
I taste the water upon my taste-buds. The water is salty, I think to myself, taking in more, “So salty! I love it!” My eyes cartoonishly turn into hearts as I think about airport pretzels. A crab gets sucked into my mouth and as crabs do, pinches my tongue! Owie! Soon he left me, sticking his nonexistent tongue.
Getting bored as a whale, I build the salt particles into an S “shape” and fawn over the wonderful curves of ze S.
“You like S’s too?” A woman who could somehow breath underwater confronts me. She is barefooted and has butter sticks in her hand. Her eyes are as wide as saucers. “Quick!”
Suddenly, I become a human again.
“Touch my toes!” she urges. “I will give you these butter sticks!”
I hesitate, remembering my manners, but then I give out to the amazing concept of toes and butter sticks in harmony, “Of course,” I say, petting her toenails. The butter sticks are summoned into my mouth by ze woman.
“Gud Bi!” My mouth is filled with the slick taste of butter.
Once I’m on land, I find a banana tree. Much like a monkey would, I peel the banana from the rear end. Unfortunately, I do it with my hands, since I’m not very good at foot coordination.
The woman comes from the water with a mini vacuum. I assume she is a dentist.
“I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!” she hisses.
“You are a weird woman.” I give her a not-so-lovesick side glance.
(Actually, those two quotes happened in my brain)
“I want to clean your teeth. Your breath on my toes caused them to further in osmosis. They look like wrinkly prunes. Your teeth look like wrinkly prunes, not my toes,” she hisses. There is no doubt that dentists eat all the gunk in their vacuums.
I ran away and woke up.
SURPRISE! It is all just a made up dream to answer a tag! Don’t you just love when authors do that? I do.
Wow. That’s a lot of questions. However, they can be rounded up into one answer: Super Spineless Sleepy Spinette Spyder.
Go on, look at the title! I can say with 100% confidence that I didn’t miss a thing.
- Post ze rules
- Leave a link to the creator of the tag (@arachnidweaver and @unciornsightings) I don’t really have to do this right?
- Tag at least three other blogs
- Tag the post with #thespinelessjellyfish
- Answer these five questions
- Create another five questions for the bloggers you tag (Note: Weirder the better!)
- Look up the definition of yeasty and put it on the bottom of your post
- Look up the immortal jellyfish and gawk
- If you woke up one morning and you were suddenly a whale and in the middle of the ocean, what would you do?
- What is your favorite letter of the alphabet and why?
- Would you touch other people’s feet if you were given sticks of butter to do so?
- From which direction do you peel a banana and why?
- You know how at the dentist they use that mini vacuum to suck up food, spit, water, air, blood, tooth chunks, and who knows what else? Where do you think all that stuff goes?
- How many cookies have you eaten in your lifetime?
- Do you sit on your books, hoping that if you sit on them long enough, they will hatch sequels? Or do you not like sequels?
- What would you do if you had cheeks with spider webs on them, like mine? Would you show them off or hide them under your hands?
- What is your sock, glove and hat size?
- Would you rather lick your own toes, kiss a stranger’s hand, or bite a friend’s nose? Or would you do all three?
Peeps who get tagged:
Anyone who wants to answer my questions!
Yeasty (yee-stee) – containing or resembling yeast also related towards tight woman’s pants called Yeasties