Do NOT do these five things ever when baking. It will result in unsatisfactory results.
From now on, “it” will refer to the baked goods that you have baked or are currently baking.
- Do not leave it in the fire too long and burn it.
- Do not drop off a cliff of any height. (It will be difficult to retrieve your baked goods.)
- Do not go swimming with your baked goods, no matter how much you may want to.
- Do not mix up flour and powdery white sand from the beaches of Wyoming.
- Do not burn your house down.
This list has been compiled from personal experiences. As you can probably tell, I usually buy storebought baked goods now.