I have decided that I like lists very much and I may do more of them, depending on my preference and mood.
I am aware that “hate” is a strong word… I have nothing more to say on that particular topic.
So, moving on. I present:
Things I Hate: A List
- The sound of people eating
- I shudder just thinking about it. I cannot stand this sound.
- People in general
- Tough asparagus
- You have to chew forever!
- Difficult-to-spell words
- I most often struggle with combinations of the letter “C”, “I”, and “E”.
- Alarm clocks
- They are a necessary evil
- People touching me
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mercury
- Small and crowded rooms
- I hate this because it increases the chances of people touching me
- Train stations
- Because they are loud and small and crowded
- General uncleanliness
- Loud noises
- Repetitive actions
- This depends on the action
- Dust left by dry erase markers
- Although I do like eraser shavings
2 thoughts on “Things That I Hate”
Like lists. More lists.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am definitely doing more lists. 🙂
Lists are wonderful.